Our Motorhome Electrics course covers the following subjects:-
- 230v Sub system (Charging / Components)
- 12v Sub System (Charging / Components)
- Leisure Batteries (Types / Charge)
- Fuses & Fuseholders (Including testing)
- Power & Distribution Panels
- CBE Modular System
- 230v Sockets & Plugs
- 12v Sockets & Plugs
- Solar Power
On completion of the course you will be competent to use your Motorhome Electrics system and know all of the components that make up a typical Motorhome installations.
Note: This is not a technical qualification and is not intended to work towards any technical accreditation etc. It is a course designed to help you understand from an owners perspective what parts make up your electrics system, how they interact and how to use them safely.
Course ID: (Motorhome Electrics)
Components: 9 Lessons / 1 Online Assessment
Certificate on Completion of the course
Pre-Requisites or Requirements: Use of a desktop computer or mobile device.
- Full 247 / 365 day a year access, Learn when you want !
- Risk Free for 30 days. Money back guarantee
- Lifetime access.
- Live Student Support via Dedicated Forum/ Email / Live Chat / Facebook
- 18 Years Motorhome Experience Packed into the course.
- Desktop, IOS and Android compatible format.